Spring fashions are here. Now is the time to express yourself in bright colors and exciting styles. Our current ManiStyle features fashions for Spring from LUXE Paris.
The photograph may be seen in full size by clicking on the picture in the article.
- EASTER EGGSEaster Eggs By Juliette Lord The link between the egg and the Christian festival of Easter has a long history. It began when the eating of eggs was banned by the church during Holy Week (the week immediately prior to Easter). Any eggs laid in that week were decorated and given to children as gifts. […]Thelma Lay
- Friendship on the move: merging the buddy and road genresBy Robert Hensley-King Good movies often take us on a metaphorical journey. In empathizing with the characters, we inevitably allow their physical and existential explorations to become our own. Sometimes journeys are made alone. At other times they are fused with episodic encounters along the way. Some movies throw characters together as friends or even […]Robert Hensley-King
- Top 10 Burt Reynolds FilmsTop 10 Burt Reynolds Films Robert Hensley-King I can hear you thinking: a Burt Reynolds top 10, really? Before you jump to any conclusions, please allow me to give you some of the background for this article. Juliette Lord thought a monthly fun – not to mention well-argued and curated – top-10 movie list […]Robert Hensley-King
- GET THE GLOW by Madeline ShawGet the Glow by Madeline Shaw will be available from April 2015 Back in August 2013 we ran a feature on London based nutritionist Madeline Shaw, who just happens to run one of the best websites on healthy eating I have come across. With a particular and personal interest in the growing rate of Irritable […]Juliette Lord
- DC THE CAPITAL WITH A HEARTBy Juliette Lord Capital cities are not known for being friendly. London, Paris you will be hard pressed to get a smile from someone on the Metro. But DC is different and it comes as a very welcome surprise for anyone who has visited New York for example. The people in DC […]Thelma Lay
- EASTER EGGS
Spring is here. While the sun does shine during the Winter months, I always feel the world is gray and white during Winter’s sleep. Now, it is all colors. Trees […]
By Sammie Audion The fashion industry is probably one of the most flourishing industries in SL. One person who has seen much of its development over the years is Xaviar […]
It’s still Winter even if March has arrived. There is ice and wind and I’m tired of the cold but staying inside is getting so boring (pronounced BORE-ING!). So what […]